HDMI over Single CAT-6 / HDMI over IP Extender
Looking to extend your HDMI signal further than 50'? This is the solution for you. This set consists of a transmitter and a receiver, that, when linked by a single CAT-6 ethernet cable, can extend HDMI up to 120 Meters (393 feet!) from the source.
The most amazing feature of the VUPN6737 HDMI over CAT-6 Extender is that it is actually a sophisticated HDMI over IP/Ethernet distribution system! High quality, 1080P video from the transmitter unit can travel over your home or office network to one or more HDMI receivers! This is a fantastically flexible and inexpensive way to distribute HDMI using existing infrastructure to more than one viewing location, with no complicated configuration required!
Both the Sender/Transmitter unit and the Receiver unit have an HDMI Female connector on one side, and an RJ-45 Jack on the other.
- Extends HDMI up to 120 meters for 1080p using 1 CAT6 UTP ethernet cable
- Follows the IEEE-568B standard
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p Full HD
- Supported Ethernet Network Bandwidth: 100M
- HDCP compliant
- Can use a cable between two devices, or simply plug them into the same LAN
- 1 Transmitter unit can connect to multiple receiver units for distributing HDMI video to multiple locations
This setup includes the following:
- 1 x HDMI Extender Sender / Transmitter Unit
- 1 x HDMI Extender Receiver Unit
- 2 x 5VDC 1.0A DC Wall Wart Style Power Supply
Interesting Technical Details (but not necessary to know for operation):
- Based on the Taifatech TF-680 system-on-chip.
- Default IP address of sender: 192.168.1.144/255.255.255.0
- Default IP address of receiver: 192.168.1.145/255.255.255.0
Product condition: New