MG Chemicals Part Number: 419C-340G
This Acrylic Conformal Coating is an IPC 830 certified, fast drying, xylene and toluene free product that provides an excellent finish. This one part coating is easy to use and does not require special or costly equipment to apply. It is ideal for high moisture environments and applications requiring easy repair and rework.
The acrylic conformal coating protects electric circuit against moisture, dirt, dust, thermal shocks, and scratches that could corrode, short circuit, or otherwise damage the electric component. It insulates against high-voltage arcing, shorts, and static discharges. As well as, this coating provides a high dielectric withstand voltage that allows traces to be put closer together helping with miniaturization.
- Super fast cure — reduces production and maintenance bottlenecks.
- No Hazardous Air Pollutants — free of toluene and xylene
- Externally Qualified to IPC-CC-830B by Pacific Testing Laboratories, Inc.
- Meets UL 94V-0
- Excellent finish — smooth, homogeneous, and durable crystal clear coat
- Protects electronics from moisture, corrosion, fungus, and static discharges
- Easy to inspect — fluoresces under UV (UV-A blacklight)
- Easy rework and repairs — can solder through coat; remove with Thinner/Cleaner (MG-435-1L) or Conformal Coating Stripper (MG-8310-100ML)
QTY: 1 x Acrylic Conformal Coating Aerosol Spray Can - (12oz / 340g)
NOTE: THIS PRODUCT CANNOT BE SHIPPED BY AIR - IT MUST SHIP UPS GROUND ONLY