The Ultimate GPS HAT gives you precision time and location for your Raspberry Pi™ A+, B+ or Pi 2 Model B
- Based on the and updated into a HAT compatible form for the Pi. A coin cell holder was added for RTC capability and also additional prototyping area.
- 165 dBm sensitivity, 10 Hz updates, 66 channels
- Only 20mA current draw
- Built in Real Time Clock (RTC) - slot in a CR1220 backup battery for 7-years or more of timekeeping even if the Raspberry Pi is off!
- PPS output on fix, by default connected to pin #4
- Internal patch antenna which works quite well when used outdoors.
- Fix status LED blinks to let you know when the GPS has determined the current coordinates
- Dimensions w
- u.FL connector for external active antenna for when used indoors or in locations without a clear sky view