This rack mount patch panel is used in wiring closets and server rooms to terminate runs of CAT-6 or CAT-5 cable. This patch panel fits industry standard 19" racks. All ports are numbered and the 110 punch down blocks on the back side of the patch panel are color-coded for the T-568B standard. Number groups on the reverse of the panel ease the identification of the correct punch down block.
Number of Ports: 48
Rack Units Required: 2U
- UL approved
- 19 inch rackmount
- Meets TIA/EIA-568B.2/568B.2-1 Cat.6 ISO/IEC 11801 and EN 50173-1 specification
- Support T568A & B wiring
- Wire diameter : 22 ~ 26AWG
- Insulation diameter range : 0.70 to 1.40mm
- Jack contacts: Phosphor bronze, 50 micron gold-plate over nickel-plating
- IDC contacts: Phosphor bronze, 50 micron gold-plate over nickel-plating
- Safety Rating: UL1863
- Flammability: UL 94 VO
This sturdy patch panel is designed to provide years of trouble-free service. It can also be used outside of a traditional 19" rack by using our 19" adjustable wall mount racks.