manufacturer part number: 70-4804
This 4 Pin Male PC Board Header mates with our 4 Pin Polarized Locking Female Sockets. It is made to solder on to a PC Board with standard 0.100" spacing. This connector also fits nicely into bread boards and other prototyping boards.
It has square pins and has a current rating of 5A. A tab on plug mates to the corresponding indentation on this socket and requires positive force to remove the plug. Ideal for wiring in machinery, power supplies, data connections, etc.
This connector is interchangeable with the Molex KK series connectors.
- Voltage Rating (Max): 250VAC/DC
- Current Rating: 5A AC/DC
- Withstand Voltage: 1000VAC/1 Minute
- Insulation Resistance: 1000m Ohm
- Pin Spacing: 0.100" (2.54mm) on center
- PCB Hole Diameter: 0.03"
- Max PCB Thickness: 0.063" (1.6mm)
- Temperature Range: -25°C ~ +85°C
- Contact Material: Brass, Tin Plated
- Housing Material: Nylon 66, UL 94V-2
This is a package of 2 connectors.