2 Pin 0.1" Polarized Locking Female Socket Connector - 2 PackPart number: VUPN7827
manufacturer part number: 70-4852
This connector is a polarized, locking socket that mates with our series of 0.100" spacing polarized locking headers. It will also fit over single row 0.100" header pins. The connector has crimp pins for 22-30AWG wire and has a current rating of 5A. A tab on this plug mates to a corresponding indentation on the socket and requires positive force to remove the plug. Ideal for wiring in machinery, power supplies, data connections, etc.
This connector is interchangeable with the Molex KK series connectors.
- Voltage Rating (Max): 250VAC/DC
- Current Rating: 5A AC/DC
- Withstand Voltage: 1000VAC/1 Minute
- Insulation Resistance: 1000m Ohm
- Temperature Range: -25°C ~ +85°C
- Contact Material: Brass, Tin Plated
- Housing Material: Nylon 66, UL 94V-2
This is a package of 2 connectors. Includes enough pins for each connector.