manufacturer part number: PB411
This versatile project box has many uses in the electrical and electronic industries, as well as general purpose hobby use. This box can be easily drilled or punched, making it ideal for use as a circuit enclosure or wiring junction box.
Features of this project box:
- High-Impact ABS molded plastic
- Lid and Base have a tongue and groove sealing system with a neoprene gasket (included)
- Wall mounting holes and lid attachment screws are located outside of the seal to prevent dust and moisture penetration.
- Designed to meet IP65 of IEC529 and NEMA 4 specifications.
- Internal guide slots for mounting PC boards vertically.
- Bosses on the internal base allow attaching PC boards into threaded brass inserts.
- Lid attachment screws are M4 stainless steel, non-magnetic, and thread into threaded brass inserts.
- Rated Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ +80°C
Dimensions: 4.5" x 3.54" x 2.165" (114mm x 89mm x 55mm) QTY: 1 x Project box