MG Super Shield Nickel Conductive Coating Spray - 12ozPart number: MG-841-340G
MG Chemicals Part Number: 841-340G
NOTE: THIS PRODUCT CANNOT BE SHIPPED BY AIR - IT MUST SHIP UPS GROUND ONLY
Reduce or eliminate EMI / RFI interference with this easy to apply conductive nickel spray!
This spray is an effective EMI/RFI shielding paint for use on plastic electronics enclosures. Consists of a tough, durable acrylic base pigmented with a high purity nickel flake.
- UL Recognized (File # E202609)
- Tested in compliance with IEEE Std. 299-1997
- Median attenuation 50 dB ±25 dB per 38 µm (~1.5 mil) for frequency range of 10 to 18,000 MHz
- High Conductivity—Low Surface resistivity of 0.6 Ω/sq for one coat
- Tough and durable coating
- Stronger adhesion than water based coatings
- Low VOC’s
- Thin or clean with M.G. Thinner Cleaner (MG-435-1L)
Applications & Uses:
This chemical's primary applications are in cell phones, PDA’s, other consumer electronics, telecommunication equipment, industrial equipment, medical devices, military devices, and aerospace equipment. It can also works well on drywall, and can be used to shield entire rooms. This is fantastic product for laboratory use, as you can quickly create effective RF shields.
Adhesion—The MG-841 Conductive Shield coating adheres to ABS, PBT, and most materials found on printed circuit assemblies; however, it is not compatible with contaminants like water, oil, and greasy flux residues that may affect adhesion. If contamination is present, clean the surface to be coated first.
QTY: 1 x Super Shield Nickel Conductive Coating Aerosol Spray Can - (12oz / 340g)