Tap For Full Product Description
Hide Full Product Description
ESP-12E ESP8266 UART WIFI Wireless Shield for Arduino UNO R3
1. Standard pin interface to achieve full compatibility with the pitch Arduino Uno, Mega and so on. (Unless the standard size arduino, such as Nano, Mini)
2. 3.3V power supply using advanced chip (with the official expansion board power chip CC3000 same), so 3.3V Arduino board provided more accurate, so ESP8266 as official cc3000 chip work as normal, there is no gap.
3. It leads to a WiFi module power supply / service interface to facilitate developers to extend the power supply and maintenance.
4. Onboard ESP8266-12 stable industrial grade serial WiFi module, using an enhanced PCB antenna, signal better.
5. You can quickly switch DIP switch ESP8266-12 industrial grade WiFi stable operation mode (such as operating mode and upgrade mode) module, integrated serial chip, quickly flashing the firmware.
6. Built-in 5V to 3.3V TTL level converter to prevent high-pressure Arduino TTL level of the WiFi module damage.
7. Onboard ESP8266-12 stable industrial grade WiFi module with a metal shield, immunity to interference.
8. Onboard ESP8266-12 standard pitch leads to a stable industrial grade WiFi module all interfaces, enabling developers to easily develop deep.
9. Use stackable design, it can continue to accumulate above the other modules, easy to use.
10. Onboard four LED displays the status of ESP8266, namely PWR, DFU, AP, STA
This Arduino wifi shield is incredibly ubiquitous and there is copious amount of information on the internet for this shield and specifically the ESP8266 board that is attached to it. A small amount of Googling and sleuthing for this unit will reveal a lot of useful information. Vetco does not know how to help connect, configure or program these units, or any other Arduino part that we have not already created a tutorial for. Unfortunately there is no one here who has enough technical knowledge to help you set this up.
- 1 x ESP8266 ESP-12E UART WIFI Wireless Shield TTL Converter for Arduino UNO R3 Mega
Location: Arduino Drawers, orange dot: 108
Click here to read the California regulatory warning.