MG Carbon Conductive Grease - 2.8ozPart number: MG-846-80G
MG Chemicals Part Number: 846-80G
This carbon grease lubricates and improves electrical and thermal connections between sliding surfaces, while providing protection from moisture & corrosion. It is excellent for use on switches and EMI shielding applications. This can be messy stuff (don't ask us how we know) - use gloves to avoid making a giant mess.
- Prevents normally closed switches from corroding in place.
- Reduces make-break arching and pitting of switch contact surfaces
- Improves the connection between irregular or pitted contact surfaces
- Reduces EMI noise by maintaining a continuous path between conductive surfaces
- Thermally stable up to 200°C
- Density: 1.1 g / ml
- Electrical Resistivity: 117 ohms · cm