Xytronix LF-1600 80W Soldering StationPart number: XY-LF1600
Electronic Temperature Controlled Desktop Soldering Station with Ceramic Heating Element
This compact 80W desktop soldering station has an adjustable digital temperature control with a maximum temperature of 842°F. The ceramic heating element will withstand years of daily abuse, and the durable cast-aluminum station housing protects and cools the onboard electronics.
- Spike Free Circuitry: Zero voltage protects voltage and current sensitive components (CMOS Devices) against transient voltage spikes caused by using mechanical switches Earth Jack: Grounding conector for a grounding of the wire strap when required
- Password Protection: The temperature can be locked out with a password code
- Digital read out in both Fahrenheit and Centigrade
- Durable, Aluminum alloy housing
- Detachable AC power cord with IEC plug.
- Soldering iron with pre-loaded standard tip
- Iron holder with waterless tip dresser
- AC power cord
- Input Power: 110-115 Vac or 220-240 Vac. 50/60Hz
- Wattage: 80 Watt (32Vac)
- Temperature Range: 200-480°C/392-842°F
- Temperature Stability: ±(3°C/6°F) of idle.
- Dimensions: 4.3”x6.2”x5.4”
- Heating Element: Premium Grade Ceramic
- Heat-Up Time: 0-300°C≤ 30 seconds.
- ESD Protection: External Ground Port + 3 Wire Power Cord.
Your LF-1600 will ship with a standard tip: 44-510601, Waterless tip dresser, iron stand, and operating instructions. Vetco sells a full line of replacement tips, including the following:
- 510605J (XYB05) 1/8" Semi-Chisel Wide 3.2mm Premium
- 510610J (XYB10) 3/16" Chisel Wide 4.8mm Premium
- 510603 (XYB03) 1/64" Conical Sharp 0.4mm
- 510606J (XYB06) 3/64" Conical Semi-Chisel Fine 1.2mm Premium
- 510611 (XYB11) 1/8" SMD 45deg. Hoof Style 0.3mm
- 510607J (XYB07C) SMD 45deg. Hoof Style 0.2mm Premium
- AND MORE THAN 10 OTHERS!