Packing 70 Watts of pure soldering power, this is a high-output soldering station. Despite it's 70W output, the LF-1660ESD is also suitable for delicate SMD soldering tasks and has a finely adjustable digital temperature control. Heats up in 10 seconds or less! Other great features of this station are: Lead free capability with fast climbing temperatures bring you rapid heat recovery and an auto-sleep function that automatically reduces the iron temperature after inactivity — Stop burning up tips!
This station has two switchable options for soldering: You can use the included normal soldering iron for standard work, or you can use the INCLUDED soldering tweezers, often used for SMD work. The switch is either or when using station. Though both the tweezers and the iron are plugged into the unit at the same time.
This station is simple to operate with push-button temperature control, digital temperature display and heating indicator.
Whats in the box?:
- Curie Heat Technology: This station utilizes curie heat technology, which keeps the iron at a more stable temperature, and also heats it from outside-in. Read more about it here
- Simple Push-fit Solder Tips: To remove a tip, wait until the iron is cool and then simply pull the tip out. On the tweezers, you must first unscrew the locking screw, then pull. Similar to a large 1/4" audio jack. (do not twist these tips).
- Heater / Sensor Failed Detection: If sensor circuit fails, the heater power is shut down.
- Temperature "Lock-Out" feature: The temperature can be locked with a password code - for production line management.
- Energy Saver: If the station is idle for more than 20 minutes, the station decreases tip temperature and extends tip life.
- Low Voltage Output With Safety Operation: The power unit is isolated from the A.C. line by a transformer and allows 36VaAC to drive the heating element. Solder wand runs from 36 Volts for safety with 150 high power PTC heater for rapid heat up and quick temperature recovery. Has a flexible 6-wire cord.
- ESD SAFE AND SPIKE FREE CIRCUITRY: The “Zero Voltage” electronic switching design also protects voltage and current sensitive components (CMOS devices, etc.) against damaging current and transient voltage spikes commonly produced by less efficient, mechanically switched stations.
- Detachable AC Power Cord with Plug: Engineered AC outlet for alternating AC power cord with plug and connector, specially designed for individual CE countries requirements.
- Earth Jack: The station is grounded, so if you have an anti-static wrist strap you can plug a banana jack into the back of the station for grounding.
- LF-1660ESD Station
- Soldering Iron — Includes tip
- Soldering Iron Holder / Stand with Brass Curls
- Soldering Tweezers
- Soldering Tweezers Holder / Stand with Brass Curls
- Complimentary Lead-free Tip Tinner/Cleaner (20 grams)
- 6' IEC Standard Grounded Power Cord
- Instruction Manual
Product condition: New