Xytronic LF-1700 100W Soldering Station
Electronic Temperature Controlled Desktop Soldering Station with Ceramic Heating Element
This compact 100W desktop soldering station has an adjustable digital temperature control with a maximum temperature of 896°F. The heating element will withstand years of daily use, and the durable cast-aluminum station housing protects and cools the onboard electronics. These are factastic, perfessional soldering stations used by many laboratories and factories.
- Spike Free Circuitry: Zero voltage protects voltage and current sensitive components (CMOS Devices) against transient voltage spikes caused by using mechanical switches Earth Jack: Grounding conector for a grounding of the wire strap when required
- Digital read out in both Fahrenheit and Centigrade
- Durable, Aluminum alloy housing
- Detachable AC power cord with IEC plug.
- Soldering iron with pre-loaded high quality standard tip
- Iron holder with waterless tip dresser (tip cleaner)
- Standard IEC AC power cord
- Input Power: 110-115 Vac or 220-240 Vac. 50/60Hz
- Wattage: 100 Watt (32Vac)
- Temperature Range: 392 - 896°F (200 - 480°C)
- Temperature Stability: ±(3°C/6°F) of idle.
- Dimensions: 4.3”x6.2”x5.4”
- Heat-Up Time: 0-300°C≤ 30 seconds.
- ESD Protection: External Ground Port + 3 Wire Power Cord.
This station supports the XY-307K Soldering Iron (included). The iron is 32v.
Your LF-1700 station will ship with a standard tip: 44-510601/JP, Waterless tip dresser (golden curls), iron stand, Standard IEC power cord, and operating instructions. Vetco sells a full line of replacement tips, including the following:
- 510605J (XYB05) 1/8" Semi-Chisel Wide 3.2mm Premium
- 510610J (XYB10) 3/16" Chisel Wide 4.8mm Premium
- 510603 (XYB03) 1/64" Conical Sharp 0.4mm
- 510606J (XYB06) 3/64" Conical Semi-Chisel Fine 1.2mm Premium
- 510611 (XYB11) 1/8" SMD 45deg. Hoof Style 0.3mm
- 510607J (XYB07C) SMD 45deg. Hoof Style 0.2mm Premium
- AND MORE THAN 10 OTHERS!