Xytronic Part Number: LF-852D
The "High Power Hot Air SMD 852D" is engineered to meet the demanding needs of today's LEAD FREE soldering applications. The 852D is the service/repair techncian's choice for a mid-range priced tool for the assembly and rework of PCB's.
The 852D incorporates a U.S.A. manufactured, self contained, Hi Flow air pump. A long-life nichrome heater insures accurate and sufficient heat when and where you need it.
- Air flow is continuously adjustable for High or Low Volume requirements.
- Electronically controlled temperature system with Digital Readout in preset and actual temperature.
- An automatic cooling mode protects the heating element.
- A wide range of focus hoods are available to meet all your flat pack needs.
- The same nozzle can be used for soldering and de-soldering.
- ESD Safe.
- Comes with Four Focus Hoods.
- Handle will mount on either side of unit.
- Heater Damage Control Circuit provides for Automatic "Cool Down Mode" to extend the life of the heating element.
- Power Supply 100 ~ 120VAC or 220~240VAC
- Pump: Diaphram
- Air Flow Capacity 23L / Min (Max.)
- Heating Element Nichrome ~ 550W
- Hot Air Temperature 100deg.ƒ-480deg.ƒ
- Dimensions 87(W)*135(H)*245(D) mm
QTY: 1 Solder Rework Station