Vetco will be closed Sundays for the summer. Starting Sunday July 2nd. Will resume in the fall.
12718 Northup Way, Suite 100, Bellevue, WA 98005
Monday - Friday: 8:30am - 6:00pm; Saturday - Sunday: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Wifi Serial Module For Arduino (ESP8266)
- Arduino UNO R3 and the compatible board can directly connect to this module.
- You can debug the module with the USB to TTL module, such as FT232RL, CH340G module.
- Interface logic voltage: 3.3V / 5V compatible(On-board level shift circuit)
- Working voltage: 4.5V - 5.5V (On-board 3.3v LDO Regulator)
- Working current: 240mA(MAX)
- Serial port baud rate: 115200 (default), can be modified to other values by AT command
- Serial communication format: 8N1
- On-board reset button
- On-board switch to select UART mode or firmware update mode
- Antenna Type: Built-in PCB antenna is available.
- Wireless Network Mode: station / softAP / SoftAP + station
- Wireless criteria: 802.11 b / g / n
- Wi-Fi @ 2.4 GHz, support for WPA / WPA2 security mode
- It is very easy to design projects by AT command
- Applications: Home automation, sensor networks, industrial wireless control, smart car.