Telescoping Inspection MirrorPart number: GEN-759570
General Tools Part Number: 759570
A Telescoping Mirror is a great tool for inspecting objects or areas that are obstructed from your direct line of sight. For example, the Telescoping Mirror can be used to check for leaks behind a hot water heater, under a car for exhaust or oil leaks, and even below floor boards for termite damage. The multi-flex, double ball joint neck allows you to adjust the mirror to any angle. This item features a 2” x 3” rectangular mirror made of shatter-resistant Lexan.
- Remarkably clear 2” x 3” rectangular Lexan mirror.
- Great for auto mechanics, HVAC professionals and all inspection-related fields.
- High strength stainless steel wand telescopes from 9-1/4” to 30”.
- Double ball joint neck allows limitless angle adjustments of the mirror.
- Lens is shatter resistant.
- Wand is corrosion resistant.
- Exclusive Versa-Grip handle for comfort and control.
QTY: 1 Tool