manufacturer part number: VM202N
This module is a standalone MP3 player - It can play MP3 files stored on a USB Memory Stick or a SD card. This is a great module for integrating into an interactive display, and it is very easy to hook up. It outputs line-level stereo audio and is suitable for running directly into an amplifier or receiver. The module can be powered from 5VDC, or from a 9~12VDC power supply.
Mating connectors and wire leads are provided for the module's headers, and are ready to be connected to play/pause/next push buttons (not included).
- Connections for 'NEXT'-, 'PREVIOUS'- and 'PLAY/PAUSE' buttons
- LED play/pause indicator
- Playback starts at power on
- Continuous looping of all tracks
- Stereo line level output
Some applications of this module include:
- DIY MP3 jukebox
- Add MP3 playback to any home or car audio system
- Message playback system
- Supported file format: mp3 (128kb/s, 192kb/s, 256kb/s, 320kb/s variable bit rate)
- Audio output: 500mV/47kOhm stereo line out
- Power supply: 5VDC or 9~12VDC / 50mA max
- Dimensions: 45x40x8mm / 1.77x1.57x0.31"