CURRENTLY WE HAVE A LIMIT OF ONE PER CUSTOMER!
Orders for more than one "Raspberry Pi 3 B+", either on the same order, or to the same address will be automatically canceled with out notice. Call us with questions: 425-641-7275
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ incorporates a number of enhancements and new features. Improved power consumption, increased connectivity and greater IO are among the improvements to this powerful, small and lightweight ARM-based computer. It can even be used as a simple desktop computer or internet browser.
- Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53, 64-bit, quad-core SoC @ 1.4GHz
- 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- 2.4GHz/5GHz IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ac Wireless LAN (WLAN)
- Bluetooth Low Energy v4.2 (BLE)
- Gigabit Ethernet over internal USB 2.0 bus (maximum throughput 300Mbps)
- 4 x USB 2.0 Ports
- Extended 40-pin GPIO Header
- Full Size HDMI, MIPI DSI display port, MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio/composite video output port
- MicroSD card slot for operating system and data storage
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Power supply requirements - 5V/2.5A DC via micro USB or GPIO
This does NOT include a MicroSD Card - You will need to provide this yourself or purchase one from us.
Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation.