Call us with questions: 425-641-7275
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ incorporates a number of enhancements and new features. Improved power consumption, increased connectivity and greater IO are among the improvements to this powerful, small and lightweight ARM-based computer. It can even be used as a simple desktop computer or internet browser.
- Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53, 64-bit, quad-core SoC @ 1.4GHz
- 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- 2.4GHz/5GHz IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ac Wireless LAN (WLAN) built in!
- Bluetooth Low Energy v4.2 (BLE)
- Gigabit Ethernet over internal USB 2.0 bus (maximum throughput 300Mbps due to the BUS limitations)
- 4 x USB 2.0 Ports
- Extended 40-pin GPIO Header
- Full Size HDMI, MIPI DSI display port, MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio/composite video output port
- MicroSD card slot for operating system and data storage
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) "enabled" (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Power supply requirements - 5V/2.5A DC via micro USB or GPIO
This does NOT include a MicroSD Card - You will need to provide this yourself or purchase one from us. You can even pay us five bucks to load Raspbian on it for you! (this will take about ten minutes).
Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation.
Package Qty: 1