The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B incorporates a number of enhancements and new features. Improved power consumption, increased connectivity and greater IO are among the improvements to this powerful, small and lightweight ARM-based computer. It can even be used as a simple desktop computer.
- Chip: Quad Core Broadcom BCM2837 SoC
- Core architecture: ARM11 64-bit
- CPU: 1.2 GHz low-power ARM1176JZFS applications processor
- provides OpenGL ES 2.0, hardware-accelerated OpenVG, and 1080p30 H.264 high-profile decode
- capable of 1 gigapixel/s, 1.5 gigatexel/s or 24 GFLOPS with texture filtering and DMA infrastructure or more.
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Operating system: boots from microSD card, running a version of the Linux operating system
- Dimensions: 85 x 56 x 17 mm
- Power: micro-USB socket 5 V, 2 A
- Ethernet: 10/100 BaseT Ethernet socket
- Video output:
- DSI Displayport (DSI 15-way flat cable connector with 2 data lines and a clock lane)
- CSI Camera Port
- Audio output: 3.5 mm jack, HDMI®
- USB: 4 x USB 2.0
- 802.11 BGN Wireless LAN
- Bluetooth 4.1
- GPIO connector:
- 40-pin 2.54 mm (100 mil) expansion header: 2 x 20 strip providing 27 GPIO pins as well as +3.3 V, +5 V and GND supply lines
- JTAG: not populated
- Memory card slot: SDIO
This does NOT include a MicroSD Card - You will need to provide this yourself.
Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation.