Manufacturer Part Number: POE1000IL
Inline CAT5/6 DVM and Network/Power Over Ethernet Tester
The Power Panel POE1000IL is a versatile piece of test equipment. Knowing what power is on your ethernet cable can save thousands of dollars in damaged devices and test equipment!
CAT5/6 cables are jammed with data, phone, surveillance cameras, and 48 volts of POE (Power Over Ethernet). The Power Panel DVM spots these devices!
Two interactive buttons exercise both LAN switches and the Power Over Ethernet (POE) ports. In addition, this inline version allows you to connect the power panel between 2 devices, passing the POE power through to the VoIP Phone or camera, and can measure the power in watts!
Detects Switches, Phones and Power (POE)
- Switches: Indicated advertised speed and duplex, and pairs
- Phones: Indicates voltage amplitude (Discovery and Full), pairs (end or mid span), and Watts (when connected inline)
Interact with Switches and POE Power Systems
- Force Link Button: Sends link pulses to prompt communication
- Test POE Button: Simulates a VoIP phone or camera, and prompts POE
- Two RJ45 jacks for connecting between 2 devices, passing through POE power to the device and allowing you to monitor an active system.
- Measure Power Draw in Watts
- 1x Power Panel CAT5/6 DVM POE1000IL
- 1x 9V Battery
- Illustrated Users Manual
Warranty: 1 Year Parts and Labor MFR Warranty
Made in USA