- Housing: gray ABS
- Miniature magnetic switch NC
- Screw mounting
Disclaimer about the 'normally closed' designation: This switch is classified by the manufacturer as being normally closed, but this terminology is ambiguous because there is no consensus on what the 'normal' state of a reed switch is. With this particular switch: when the magnet is nearby, the switch is closed; when the magnet is removed, the switch is open. The general opinion at Vetco is that this ought to be called 'normally open', despite the manufacturer's designation.
- Contact: NC
- Switching voltage (max): AC/DC 100V
- Switching current (max.): 0.5W
- Contact capacity (max.): 10VA
- Initial contact: 0.2 ohm max.
- Carry current (max.): 1A
- Breakdown voltage: DC 200V
- Insulation resistance: 100M ohm min.
- Switch cycle: 5 x 10 (7) at DC 30V 0.1A
- With leads (on switch): 12"
- Operating gap: max. 0.9"
- Dimensions: 1.3" x 0.6" x 0.3"
QTY: 1 Reed Switch Set