MG Chemicals Part Number: 8339
This easy to use kit permanently repairs rubber keypads. Kit comes with everything you will need: stir sticks, applicator swabs, super glue, primer prep, and a silver conductive coating. This is a great way to restore broken TV Remotes, Microwave Oven Keypads, Ham Radio HT Keypads and any other rubber keypad.
Features / Benefits:
- Restores electrical conductivity to worn carbon contacts
- Formulated with pure silver for maximum conductivity
- Repairs over 200 rubber button contact
- Guaranteed to work over 500,000 keystrokes under normal using conditions
- Remotes for TVs, DVD players, stereos, etc
- Home security keypad
- Parking access keypad
- Garage door opener
- Keyboards, game remotes, etc…
Instructions for use:
- Apply the primer prep pen directly onto the contact surface to be repaired. Allow to fully evaporate.
- Dispense super glue onto a swab and apply a thin coat over the contact. The glue must be dry to the touch before moving to the next step.
- Use the silver conductive pen and dispense a small amount of conductive coating onto a smooth surface (do not apply directly to the contact)
- Saturate the tip of a swab with a small amount of the conductive coating.
- Apply a very thin coat of silver conductive coating over the contact to be repaired
- Let contact dry for 4 hours before use.
This kit includes the following:
- MG Super Glue Adhesive - 3g
- MG Primer Prep Pen - 3g
- MG Silver Conductive Microtip Pen - 8.5g
- 4 lint free cotton applicator swabs