manufacturer part number: LM35DZ
LM35DZ Linear Analog Temperature Sensor is an easy-to-use precision temperature sensor that is calibrated in °C.
- Calibrated directly in ̊ Celsius (Centigrade)
- Linear + 10.0 mV/ ̊C scale factor
- 0.5 ̊C accuracy (at +25 ̊C)
- Temperature Range: −55 ̊ to +150 ̊C
- Operating Voltage: 4 to 30 volts DC
- Less than 60 μA current drain
- Low self-heating, 0.08 ̊C in still air
This sensor outputs a voltage that changes with the temperature. The LM35DZ is a precision integrated-circuit temperature sensors, whose output voltage is linearly proportional to the Celsius (Centigrade) temperature. It is similar to its Kelvin-calibrated cousin, the LM335 (NTE7225). Celsius calibration is an advantage if, for instance, you want to use this device to convert your multimeter into a thermometer; as the temperature goes from 0 ̊C up to 100 ̊C, for example, the output voltage goes linearly from 0 volts up to 1 volt - no complicated calculations required. It is a 3-Lead TO-92 Plastic Case. This sensor can be read using the Arduino's analog ports.
QTY: 1 x LM35DZ Temperature Sensor