This Arduino Shield allows you to connect your Arduino UNO or MEGA 2650 to a network or the internet AND retrieve or store files on a Micro SD Card! It simply plugs onto the headers that already exist on your Arduino Microcontroller! It comes completely assembled with stacking headers - you can stack additional shields on top of this Ethernet shield!
- Hardware Controller: Wiznet W5100 Ethernet controller
- Socket: HR911102A RJ45 Socket
- Supports both TCP and UDP Connections
- Supports 4 simultaneous socket connections
- MicroSD Card Slot
- Software Required: Official Arduino Ethernet Library and the Arduino SD Library
This item is just the Arduino Ethernet Shield w/MicroSD Card Reader. No additional shields, power supplies, cables, software or other accessories are included. Vetco sells an ever increasing selection of Arduino shields and Arduino sensors.
QTY: 1 x Arduino Ethernet Shield w/MicroSD Card Reader