This compact DC-DC Boost Converter is a simple way to INCREASE voltage. Based on the XL6009 Switching Boost Converter IC, this module works at currents up to 3A* and has an efficiency of up to 93%.
The output voltage is adjustable between 5V-35VDC and the input voltage range is 3V-32VDC.
Max Current: 2A OR 3 AMPS* (*3 amps ONLY with heatskink)
The output voltage can be adjusted using the on-board potentiometer. The module has over-current protection and is non-isolated. Solder pads are provided for connection to your voltage input and outputs leads. The solder pads will accept wire up to 20AWG. Two mounting holes on the board will pass a 6/32 screw.
You will need a multimeter to set the output voltage. To adjust the voltage, connect the meter to the output connections on the module and then turn on your power source. Turn the potentiometer clockwise or anti-clockwise until you reach the desired output voltage.
- Input Voltage Range: 3VDC~32VDC
- Output Voltage Range: 5VDC~35VDC
- Output Current: 2A (max), no-load 18mA (5V input, 8V output, no-load is less than 18mA. Higher the voltage, the greater the load current.)
- Efficiency:Switching frequency: 4300KHz
- Output Ripple: 50mV (ripple increases with voltage and current)
- Load Regulation: ±0.5%
- Voltage Regulation: ±0.5%
- Operating Temperature: -40℃ ~ +85℃
Size: 43mm x 21mm x 14mm
PKG QTY: 1 x DC-DC Adjustable Step-Up Boost Module. 5-35VDC Outupt @ 2A
Product condition: New