This AVR microcontroller is at the heart of the Arduino UNO. This is a great chip to use if you are breadboarding or integrating an Arduino "core" into a custom PCBoard.
There is a well known and simple way to program this using the Arduino software and an Arduino UNO or MEGA using SPI.
This is a standard 28-Pin DIP form factor IC.
- 8-Bit Core
- 32K flash (program memory)
- 1K EEPROM (non-volatile storage)
- 2K RAM (working runtime memory)
- 2.7 V ~ 5.5 V Supply Voltage
- 23 Digital I/O Pins
- 6×10 bit A/D Converters
- I²C, SPI, UART/USART Hardware Protocols
- 28-DIP (Dual Inline Package)
QTY: 1 x Atmel ATMega328P AVR Micrcontroller IC