Dual-wattage heating element for soldering versatility on a variety of materials
- High wattage (140 watts) heats tip to 950°F (510°C) for soldering metals such as copper, tin, brass and more.
- Low wattage (100 watts) heats tip to 750°F (340°C) for electric work, general soldering and hobby work.
- Large dual heat trigger switch for low or high wattage temperature control. Squeeze to first position for low, to second poisition for high, release for off.
- Long-reach tip and sturdy heating element connectors 3-1/4" length for woking in tight areas.
- Work light included for better visibility while working, no need for second flashlight
- One year warranty provided by NTE
- 6 foot, 2 wire cord
Vetco also caries a set of replacement tips available HERE